Family therapy or family counselling, is a form of psychotherapy that works with families and couples to nurture change and development. Family therapy is most useful when all family members are present however family work can also be done with a couple or even an individual family member.
Perhaps you or other family members experience some of the following:
- unresolved family conflict
- communication breakdown between family members
- difficulty in family decision making
- a physical or psychological disability that impacts the whole family
- difficulties dealing with a new step-family
- a teenager who is acting out or self-harming
How can family therapy help?
Family therapy or family counselling can assist your family to:
- identify your family strengths and weaknesses
- identify issues that contribute to family conflict
- find ways to work through problematic issues
- learn new ways to interact and communicate with each other
- assist the family to achieve a greater level of understanding and togetherness
If you want your family to grow, experience wellness and reach toward its full potential then here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Watersedge Counselling on 0434 337 245 for a FREE 10-minute phone consultation on how we can best help you.
- If you’re ready to book an appointment, click the Book Online Now button below to schedule an appointment with our online appointment scheduler. We will then call you within 24 hours to discuss your needs.