Integration with the local community is essential to the overall wellbeing of an individual. Whether you are trying to find like-minded people, have recently moved, or identify as a member of a certain culture, you deserve to feel safe, accepted and have a place to express yourself.
As an international and community development worker, Rachel is equipped to partner with you during this season of transition. She works closely with individuals to assess their strengths, needs and connections, and uses this to link people in with community services and programmes available in their area.
Rachel is culturally sensitive, and is familiar with a variety of human services and community groups across the state, which enables her to empathise with people of all ages and walks of life. She believes that when individuals are supported, accepted and integrated, they contribute back to their community ten-fold. This paves the way for a more inclusive, diverse and rewarding community for everyone.
In addition to individual sessions working on community engagement and integration, Rachel is a public speaker at community groups, focusing on mental health and leadership. She also facilitates Shine and Strength curriculums to small groups, in and out of schools.
Maybe you can relate to some of these statements:
- I don’t feel like I fit in anywhere.
- I am struggling to engage with my traditional culture as well as my local community.
- I would like support and access to community services but I don’t know where to look.
- I feel displaced, isolated and misunderstood.
Through Community engagement and integration, you can:
- Find like-minded people in your community.
- Reconnect with your traditional culture.
- Get connected to activities, community groups and services that will facilitate your growth and wellbeing.
- Learn to embrace, engage and empathise with people who are different to you.
Call Rachel now on 0422 177 193 for a free 10 minute consultation on how she can help you, or book online here.