The corporate world can be a demanding and highly competitive environment. Professional supervision provides you the opportunity to manage your situation through critical reflection and self-discovery, in order to best benefit your current situation and the achievement of your goals.
As professionals in the social service sector, Colleen and Duncan provide proficient and empathetic supervision, which will enable you to work through the stressors of your job, and enable you to set and meet goals.
Colleen has Professional Accreditation as a Clinical Supervisor and is able to provide Clinical Supervision to Counselling Professionals. Duncan’s background as a Social Worker allows him to provide expertise for other Social Workers seeking Clinical Supervision.
Mentoring and Coaching
In addition, Watersedge also offers professional mentoring and coaching to anyone seeking to better their professional life. Duncan has completed specific training in mentoring and business coaching and has a number of clients who see him on a regular (monthly, bi monthly) timeframe to discuss aspects of life. This has a different structure to counselling and focuses more upon life direction and goals in areas of life chosen by the participant.
This can include how to understand other people, either colleagues or family members and different ways of communicating with people to improve outcomes and relationships.
Perhaps you experience some of the following:
- The duty and pressure of leadership in your profession.
- A lack of space to discuss your ideas.
- A need to debrief from a stressful day.
- Help to analyse challenges and increase your self-awareness.
- Uncertainty about what is next in your career.
How can professional supervision, mentoring or coaching can assist you?
- Work through challenging aspects of your career with the support of a third party.
- Create and implement strategies to handle stressful situations.
- Provide you with a place to discuss and explore the direction of your career.
- Provide you with a safe place to debrief and vent regarding life and work.
Call Colleen on 0434 337 245 or Duncan on 0434 331 243 for a free 10 minute consultation on how we can help you, or book online.